The Man About Town
People don’t talk about the things that bring them joy or the things that are great locally. In August 2011, I decided to make a business because of just those reasons. LOCAL BESTS should be lifted up and discussed in this crazy world.
I’ve always shared what I thought to be greatness and with the brilliance of social media and the fact that I’ve lived in the area since 1973 AND being that I’m likeable enough, I began The Man About Town.
What The Man About Town can offer you.
Word of Mouth Marketing.
You need to be talked about. You need visibility and brand recognition. What do you get?
• 30 other concepts within TMAT’s cache’ of LOCAL BESTS to network with
• Group meetings and receptions
• Better awareness of opportunities to engage our community
• Media opportunities when available
• Increased LIKES on concept Facebook page
• Recognition on TMAT’s page
• Recognition on my personal page
• Live video of your concept
• Link on TMAT website
• TMAT presence, upon request and availability, at functions pertinent to your business
• Anything that we can think of to expand your client recognition base (collaborative effort)